From:
Tom Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 09:20:18 PST
As a current resident of suburban Philadelphia, my personal concnern is
a lack of that 'love' among the management of the Philadelphia Orchestra.
While the financial return to book store owners, record stores, and
orchestras may not be immediate, it is spread out over my lifetime.  How
an orchestra management sees it's responsibility to the community does have
a long-term impact that needs attention.

"Tom Connor" <[log in to unmask]>