From:
Alexis Edorh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 11:35:39 PST
Hello everybody from chilly Moscow, I'm new in this list and I'm starting
my CM CD collection.  To tell you the truth, I'm starting discovering this
subtile and wonderful world of CM.  I am purchasing Ravel's Bolero and
Bizet's Carmen + Suites Arlesiennes.  I have found Sony recordings with
Ormandy.  Are they worth to be purchased? Could anyone advise me? Could
you also tell me if Svetlanov is a good conductor?

Best regards,
Alexis.