From:
John Dalmas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 23:36:07 -0400
Aaron Rabushka wrote:

>You can now read a review of my most recent CD.

Hope to hear the Suite Antique.  Have been listening to the Harp Concerto
the last two days; the featured instrument has a few impressive suitors,
nicht wahr? Interesting largo; how do you feel about Machek's tempo, troppo
or just right? Might interest my cousin Mindy Dalmas-Cutcher in it.  She's
principal harpist with Pennsylvania Ballet and appears sometimes with
Baltimore Sym.

John Dalmas