From:
Len Mullenger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 19:22:39 +0100
FILM MUSIC ON THE WEB (UK)

   http://www.musicweb.force9.co.uk/music/film/film.htm

COMPETITION

We thank Crotchet for their support of the competition over the last six
months and now welcome the Warwick Arts Society who are supporting us for
the next six months. By visiting the site you can win a CD of your choice
from any UK catalogue.

MAY REVIEWS

CD of the   Month: Collection: STRANGELOVE - Music for   the films of
Stanley Kubrick;
EDITOR'S CHOICE   (Historical) TOSCHA SEIDEL - the RCA   Victor Recordings;
EDITOR's   Recommendation WOODY ALLEN - standup   comic;
Andre   PREVIN A Streetcar Named   Desire;
Jerry   GOLDSMITH Patton
Frank DeVoL   The Flight of the Phoenix;
Dominic MULDOWNEY   Nineteen Eighty-Four   (1984);
Craig ARMSTRONG   Plunkett & Maclean;
David NEWMAN   Critters;
Nicholas PIKE   Critters 2: The Main  Course;
Ray   COLCORD Paper Brigade;
Christopher YOUNG   Urban Legend;
John   OTTMAN Apt Pupil;
Mark   ISHAM At First Sight;
George   FENTON You've Got Mail;
George FENTON   Shanghai Vice;
Carter BURWELL   The Corruptor;
Stephen   ENDELMAN   Jawbreaker;
Richard HARTLEY   Alice in Wonderland;
John DEBNEY   My Favourite Martian Music;
John   OTTMAN Cable Guy. Fantasy Island;
Angelo BADALAMENTI   Arlington Road;
James   HORNER - Mighty Joe Young;
Terence   BLANCHARD - JAZZ in FILM ;
John BARRY   - Playing by Heart;
Neil   SIMON, Carolyn LEIGH and Cy   COLEMAN Little Me;
George   and Ira GERSHWIN Oh,   Kay! ;
Stephen   SONDHEIM A Little Night Music;
The SONDHEIM   Collection;
Astor   PIAZZOLLA Tango Ballet; Concierto   Del Angel; Tres Piezas Para
Orquesta De Camara;
Martyn JACQUES   - Shockheaded Peter;
ANNA RUSSELL - Again?   More musical spoofs;
Mychael   DANNA Regeneration;
JOHN   BARRY Zulu;
Lawrence TIBBETT   in Opera;
BOOK   REVIEW:
DEAR ROGUE  - A Biography   of the American Baritone, Lawrence Tibbett

Len Mullenger - Music on the Web (UK)
http://come.to/musicweb    http://surf.to/FilmMusic