From:
Derek Lim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 07:28:42 +0800
Bill(Y) wrote:

>The world's by far the most superior FM Classical station has @ 0625AM
>just finished playing one of GF H's Organ and harpsichord concerti = so
>what??? But as the announcer says "How did the same bloke, Simon Preston,
>play them BOTH "?? Does he do One and "leave room" for T'Other?? PLEASE
>EXPLAIN??

Argh.  He's never come across Heifetz' Bach d-minor double violin concerto?
Not to mention the Prokofiev double violin sonata (I have Zimmerman and
Zimmerman) and then also lately I saw a complete Bartok 44 duos for violin
played by a lady Russian violinist whose name escapes me right now...

=)

Derek