From:
Thanh-Tam Le <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 20:05:29 -0400
Jim Arnold <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>There are seven pages of biographical notes on Mokranjac and his
>song-wreaths.  Interesting fellow.  I wondered if any of the song-wreaths
>were published in US.  Never got around to contacting my source of printed
>music.  Probably will do so tomorrow.

I don't know for the US, but you can find a list of some published music
by Mokranjac on the Harrassowitz catalogue:

   http://www.harrassowitz.de/sp/idx/colco20.html

Hmm, I hope that you have either a comprehensive library or a nice
personal budget at hand!

Also, I hope to find time for a more detailed post about Balkanic countries
in a while (I would love to hear comments from more learned people in the
field), but I posted a very brief introduction on February 1 on the list.

Thanh-Tam Le