From:
Steven Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 13:37:58 -0500
Joseph Previte:

>As I have said before, I wish Schwarz would take up the cause of Benjamin
>Lees.  If you don't know his works Tony, check his music out!

Me too.  But I doubt Delos will be releasing any more of this series, due
to financial difficulty.  I've gone on a Lees kick lately and have found
several wonderful things, including a violin concerto, a horn concerto, and
the Symphony No. 4 "Memorial Candles."  All of it seems to me very strong
work indeed, but then again, I'm the fellow who liked Bach on the
harmonica, so cum grano salis.

Stevie Schwartz, the Bad Boy of Music