From:
Alice Chung <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 20:26:43 -0800
Bob Kasenchak writes:

>I rarely come across people around my age (in their mid-late 20s) who
>have any interest in CM at all.

I have the same feeling, too.  I am in early 20's.  The 3 person that I
can talk to about CM are: My friend (a pianitst), My piano teacher, and
a friend I met in concert--(60 years old).

I guess it is just too hard for younger people to understand the beauty
and the sophitication of CM.  If they can't understand it, why bother to
listen to it!  I was brought up with CM since early childhood, and have
played piano for 14 years.  From a lot of younger friends I have, even
though some of them have taken music classes before, they still do not
like it.

I guess for all of us-- the younger ones--we are just glad that we are on
this discussion/e-mail lists.  At least we know that there are still a
group of CM lovers.  Age doesn't matter afterall.

Alice Chung