Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 15:47:01 PST
From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Ulvi Yurtsever wrote:

>I think everyone is jumping on Don Satz for his anti-Previn comments; but
>I want to give Don a break too; he was only upset at Previn being named
>the greatest musician alive,....

I could use a break, particularly since I have no strong feelings in any
direction concerning Previn.

I wrote what I did mainly to create a little bond with the original poster
with whom I had some minor verbal friction.  I shouldn't have done that,
because it didn't work.  The poster subsequently gave me a little "zinger"
for incorrect spelling, my downfall as a human.

So, here is my unadulterated view of Previn - he's okay.  Now, I hope folks
will stop jumping on me or at least change the angle of the jump.

Don Satz