From:
"thiele.consult" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 09:57:03 +0100
(Stefan Stangaciu) writes:

> >     I wonder what will happen then with all those beekeepers which do not
> >  care so much about the honey's quality, but mainly about their income? I
> >  believe they will go bankrupt IF they will replace not quickly their old
> >  methodologies with the new "biological/alternative" ones

well he is completely right!

David Green:
>     Sure, I'd be glad to make "organic" honey, if it were possible.....

I don't want to bother beekeepers who are convinced about their method.
But telling organic beekeeping is not possible means ignoring the hard work of
hundrets of organic beekeepers certified by our company.
Organic beekeeping doesn't mean just freedom of residuals in the honey but a
natural way of keeping bees. Keeping bees in a natural way is not so difficult.

regars

Michael Thiele