HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 11:38:40 -0400
I am also getting these e-mails. I sent him an e-mail telling him I was
American Indian, not Jewish, and was not interested in continuing to receive
his e-mails, and he responded with an apology and said I would not be
troubled further. That got me about a two month reprieve, and then the
e-mails started again. It seems to me that he is getting a select group of
names if several of us on this list are getting him e-mails. Is it possible
that he has access to the e-mail addresses of the people on this list?

Michelle Schohn