From:
Tom Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 16:13:07 -0200
Len writes:

>So, you believe it is a reasonable expectation for you (and all of the
>orchestra's other patrons) to have a memorable, unique, beyond the ordinary
>experience at every concert you attend?

No, after all I think conductors and orchestra members are mostly human,
but over time, especially an extended period; I expect the level from major
organizations and conductors to be high.  With the Boston Symphony and Seiji
Ozawa the musical level is not what I expect it should be, nor what I have
come to expect from that organization in its past.