From:
Kathie Faricy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 17:54:51 -0600
I hope you won't mind if I take this opportunity to invite you to the
Fourteenth Annual Summer Music Institute at the University of St. Thomas
in St. Paul, MN to be held June 21-25.  These workshops for pianists,
students, teachers, and all other interested folk will feature presenters
Barbara Lister-Sink (of "Freeing the Caged Bird" video fame) and William
Westney, who will present his unique "Un-Master Class".

Please take a look at our website for the other offerings and information:

   http://department.stthomas.edu/smi

or write me if you are interested in receiving a brochure (which should
be ready in a couple of weeks).

I hope that some of you will have the opportunity to join us for these
excellent and interesting workshops.

Thank you,

Kathie Faricy, Director of the Summer Music Institute