From:
Stephanie Seeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 10:07:45 GMT
I am currently in the process of writing two essays set by my lecturers at
college here in the UK.  I would be very grateful if anyone has any ideas
they could post that might help me.

The titles are these:

Examine the significance of the supernatural in the music of two of the
following composers - Schubert, R.  Schumann, Weber, Berlioz.

What aspects of the 'Romantic' movement in music are exemplified in Liszt's
Sonata for Piano in B minor.

Any relevant information would be greatly appreciated, especially on the
first one, as I've drawn a blank on it, and I haven't really started it
yet.

Thank you all, in advance,

Stephanie Seeney
UK.