From:
S&J Sheperd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 14:04:22 -0800
I have been unable to find these in the standard medication references,
along with the Hale book, my guess is that they are ok.
Is anyone here familiar with these and know if they would be a problem
nursing a 6 month-old baby?

Anabolic Cholagest
Ingredients:
100 mg Pancreatic concentrate
65 mg Oxbioe extract
20 mg Dehydrocholic acid

I don't know what the daily dose is, but the person asking about this
particular supplement is getting back to me on it

Thanks!
Janette