From:
Jocelyn Wang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 11:42:14 -0800
We're happy to extend an invitation to join us for the FIRST concert of our
1999 season of FREE performances for the Culver Chamber Music Series.  We
hope you will join us.  Please feel free to forward this message to anyone
who enjoys great music and check our website for future concert
information!

***FREE TO THE PUBLIC***

OUR NEXT PERFORMANCE WILL BE: **Sunday, FEBRUARY 7, 1999 at 2 pm**

Featuring:  An Afternoon of String Trios by YI-HUAN ZHAO Violin, JAMES CHAN
Viola, and YAO ZHAO Cello

PROGRAM FEATURES:
BEETHOVEN: String Trio in c minor, Op 9, No 3
BARROWS: String Trio No. 2 in d minor
INGLESI: "Dance of the Firefly"

CULVER CITY PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH (Ample free parking)
11269 Washington Blvd (Between Sepulveda & Sawtelle, just off the 405
freeway)

For more information, call: (310) 859-4684, e-mail [log in to unmask],
or
visit our web page for future concert dates/programs
http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/Strasse/4684

(Performers, programs, dates, and times are subject to change without
notice.)

Jocelyn Wang <[log in to unmask]>
To join our automated e-mail list, please go to
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/CulverMusic