From:
Mimi Ezust <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 18:30:18 -0500
A while ago I mentioned these wonderful pianists.  I had asked if they
were represented on cd.  By chance I discovered in the Berkshire Record
Outlet Catalog under Turnabout (or was it Carlton Classics?) a cd, back
from the dead (my beloved departed longplay) with the Kliens: Contains
Milhaud Scaramouche, op. 165; Chabrier three pieces (Walter Klien and
Rena Kyriakou); the Dolly Suite op 56; Ravel Mother Goose, and Brahms
Sixteen Waltzes, op. 39!  Delicious!

Mimi Ezust