From:
sharie aikins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 21:30:53 -0500
I need some help. I know salaries aren't to be discussed but I need help.
My hospital has just given me a 20 hour a week position as the hospital
LC!! I wrote the proposal, did the BSC study, became certified and wrote my
job description. Now they are willing to pay me a fair LC rate but I have
to find out what that is! My hospital has about 700 deliveries a year. Our
county has a population of 14,000. I am an RN, IBCLC. If anyone is a
hospital based LC in a hospital that does about 700 deliveries could you
please E-mail me privately?
Sharie