HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
geoff carver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 22:10:30 +0200
  I've
> always enjoyed the Canadian Anthem before hockey games (I think it should be
> done at every game, eventhough a Canadian team may not be playing), but now
> it will mean so much more.

yeah, but some of us canadians wish we had something more impressive musicwise
for an anthem, plus maybe lyrics which made sense

> I really intended to visit the Museum of Anthropology, but there was so much
> to do.  Now, I guess, I'll have to make another trip.  Next time during the
> hockey season with a visit to the GM Place to watch the Canucks, then to the
> Museum.

don't forget Wreck Beach, just behind the museum: nude co-eds!

> Sorry, but I just felt I had to say this.

a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do
        you might also want to check out calgary and newfoundland, quebec city,
churchill manitoba, and maybe even a few places in southern ontario (not
necessarily toronto)

geoff carver
http://home.t-online.de/home/gcarver/