HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 10:36:34 -0500
From:
Message_Body (36 lines)
It is that time of year again.  I am updating the Directory of Archaeological
 Societies
and Journals for 1999 (this it its 5th year!).  I will try and get it
 distributed to all
who want it by the end of the first week in June.  Some of the locations at
 which
it, or earlier versions, are posted:

http://wings.buffalo.edu/anthropology/Documents/
http://www.mallard-design.com/hr/archsoc.html
http://www.mtsu.edu/~kesmith/TNARCHNET/archsoc.html
http://www.swanet.org/1998dire.html

Please send me any corrections or updates.  If you would like to be on the final

e-mail distribution list, PLEASE include 1) your e-mail address in the body of
 your
message and 2) let me know what word processing format you would like it in.  I
 will
try and match it as close as possible.

Smoke Pfeiffer

Smoke (Michael A. ) Pfeiffer
Archaeologist
Ozark-St. Francis National Forests
605 West Main Street
Russellville, AR 72801

 I love deadlines, especially the whooshing
 sound they make as they go flying by.