From:
Judy Knopf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 18:55:00 +0200
Hi, dear colleagues.
I will have to hand in my master's thesis proposal soon. My advisor is a
bear for methodology, and has asked me to work up a good "breastfeeding
questionnaire" (for moms of teenagers) and then "validate it".

Does anyone have or know of a thorough questionnaire that would cover
breastfeeding duration, frequency, supplementation, solids,
pacifier/thumb-sucking, demographics (like, where mom born) that has been
validated for moms of teenagers?

My thesis will look at teenage blood pressure and smoking now, and how
they were fed as infants and other practices in infancy
(pacifiers/thumbsucking) to organize behavior/reduce stress.

Please email me privately, and I will be wildly grateful if you could
attach (WORD) any useful questionnaire. I have access to a medical
library, so even a reference to a reliable journal would be great. The
medical library does NOT have JHL (boo), and I only started receiving a
few years ago, so if something's in JHL, we'll maybe talk about fax or
snail mail.

Thank you everyone for your help.
Best regards,
Judy Knopf in Beer Sheva, Israel (who still has to translate it to
Hebrew!)