From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 16:05:11 -0700
Hi Everyone!
This Saturday morning I took a nice drive up to Yuba City (here in
California) and stopped at a Bed & Breakfast to pick up Kathy Auerbach!
What fun it was driving up there, getting all excited, knowing that in a
very short time I would get to meet (in person) someone who has become a
very dear friend via the internet.  On the way home we stopped at my friend
Karen Evon's store and got to work a bit with a mom who had had a breast
reduction 2 yrs ealier (first time I had ever seen this up close!), check
out Karen's store (which is really cool) and we got to meet Loni Denman,
too!  It was really nice!

My kids (Ben 4, and PJ 21 mo) just fell in love with Kathy, playing
"Monster" with her (her being the monster under a blanket), and climbing all
over her.  In the morning, Ben went in and woke her up and he just thought
that was so cool!  He keeps telling his big brother Chris (who lent Kathy
his room) that he got to go into his (Chris's) room to wake up "that cool
Kathy".  Kathy is the type of lady I wish my kids had for a real
Grandma...tolerant, understanding, can reach them at their level, and she
never seemed to tire of them!  If youever want a Grandma fix, Kathy, you
know where to come!  :D

Sunday morning we had a nice late breakfast with several of my friends (all
BF folks) amd then Karen got the honor of taking Kathy to the airport
because PJ, for some strange reaason, was running a temp.  :(

It was a real honor having Kathy stay with us.  She was just another member
of the family, if you know what I mean.  :)  The next time she comes this
way we will be in our new house!  (If all goes well, escrow should close in
about 2 weeks!!!)

Well, that is all for now.  Just wanted to tell you how my weekend went...It
was GREAT!

Love and hugs,
Jay
Jay Simpson, CLE
Sacramento, CA
"No Miracles performed here, just a lot of love and hard work."