Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Donna Ron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Oct 1998 11:37:41 +0200
Hi all,
I am helping a woman with her first baby.  She had had her nipple
pierced some years ago horizontally across the nipple.  She stopped
wearing anything in the hole before she was pregnant.  At ten days she
got mastitis, got antibiotics and was feeling better, then on the 7th
day of the meds got much worse, the doctor changed the antibiotic.  I
advised her too and saw that the baby was suckling well, good position,
etc.  Questions:  could there be a connected between a pierced nipple
and sensitivity to breast infection?
Her nipple doesn't hurt breastfeeding.  Other reasons for a worsening of
the situation while still taking antibiotics??    Please e-mail me
privately.
thanks.  Donna Ron, MHA, IBCLC, LLL
               Israel