From:
Rimantas Zujus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rimantas Zujus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 19:41:02 +0300
Lloyd Spear writes:>For this reason, if I am feeding a weak hive or nuc,...

I don't know what do you mean with "week hive". If your colony is really
week you should not give them sugar syrup. This is a very exhaustible job
for bees. Their wintering becomes worse. We are advised to give sugar syrup
to strong hives and later to steal some combs with sugar honey for the sake
of the week ladies.

Best regards

Remnants Zujus
Kaunas