From:
Sue Carson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 1998 22:17:21 EDT
This was just emailed to me by a collague:
Hi Sue,
Saw _______ today and she told me about a show that was on last Monday
night at 8:30 p.m.  I never watch T.V. at night, so I didn't see it.  It's
called
Conrad Bloom.  It showed a working mom using a lactina in her office, and when
she walked out of her office, some guy who works there was interested, so he
went in and touched the pump, and then quickly put it inside his shirt, out of
curiosity.  Next thing you know, he's calling his doctor complaining about
sore
nipples.  Karen was merely pushing the remote and couldn't believe that
Lactinas
are now on sit-coms.