From:
"A. Montgomery" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 1998 17:44:40 -0700
Hi all.  I'm putting together a talk for the LLL of WA conference in
October and would be interested in your comments.  I'm particularly
interested in any way that you feel breastfeeding decreases costs to
society as a whole.  I'd especially like to hear ways in which you think
your family has benefitted (not necessarily just financially) by having
breastfed kids.  Speculation welcome!!!!  I'm looking for "real" as well
as "possible" and even "fun" thoughts.

Please email privately--I'm on vacation!!!!

--
Anne Montgomery, M.D., I.B.C.L.C.
St.Peter Hospital Family Practice Residency