HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
mgeorge2 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 15:04:07 -0500
Hi,
I am a teacher working with 5th and 6th students connecting archaeology
with science, social studies, math, etc...working with an
archaeologist....any resources you compile that would be helpful and you
would be willing to share, would love to have them.  I did collect some of
the info as it was listed on this listserv...Thanks!  Marcia