HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
David Babson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 16:33:24 -0400
This might be a local brewer or bottler, who just happened to get a supply
contract for the railroad for a short time, or something an individual on a
work crew brought along to the camp.  Have you looked in Dubuque city
directories, 1900-1910?  The directories probably won't be on-line, but you
might call the Dubuque historical society, and see if they have microfilmed
directories, available by interlibrary loan.