HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Evelyne Cossette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 05:01:44 -0400
To all of you who might have sent me a message concerning my proposition
of a Zooarchaeology Session at the SHA-2000 Conference in Quebec, please
note that there was a problem with my server on thursday march 18th
between 8 AM and 5PM.  I was not able to read the messages received by
the server during that time period.

Would all of you who are interested in participating in this session be
kind enough to re-send me your message?  ([log in to unmask])

Thank you for your cooperation!