HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"James G. Gibb" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 1997 16:29:37 -0500
I would like to speak with anyone who has been involved in an IRS
appeal, or has received a letter opinion from the IRS, regarding the
valuation of scientifically recovered, donated artifact assemblages. I
am looking for precedents to present to the IRS to support declared
deductions from those property owners who donate materials to Anne
Arundel County, Maryland, USA.

Private responses can be directed to me at [log in to unmask], but I think
this issue is sufficiently important to warrant sharing non-priviledged
information with the list. I will cross post to ARCH-L. Thanks in
advance for your responses.

Jim Gibb
The Lost Towns of Anne Arundel Project
Annapolis, MD  USA