HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Paul Morrissette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 1994 20:36:22 -0500
      I have recently come across a piece of software tailored for aerial
photography called U-Count developed for farm and land use managers. You
upload a photo and define the scale. Then you "use your mouse to delineate
features or linear distances." (Pamphlet, 1994). The data can then be used
in reports and GIS. I have no idea who produces it as the pamphlet lists
only the local company that uses it. Here's the address:

Prairie AgriPhoto Ltd.
Box 817
Carman, Manitoba
Canada