HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Michael Strutt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 12:23:08 -0800
Dear list members.

Please excuse the cross postings.
For our Centers' education page we need links to archeology web pages. I
am in search of  pages that have archeology and an educational content.
I am interested in pages that will be useful for teachers of K-12, and
their students, or pages that discuss archeology careers. Additionally I
am looking for pages that museum professionals not familiar with
archeology would find useful in their work. In these categories I have
the SHA and SAA pages, if you have or Know of others all information
would be greatly appreciated. We intend to post an archeology and
education page sometime this fall. I will let this list know when it is
up and running. Thanks

Michael Strutt
Center for Historic Preservation
Middle Tennessee State University