HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Arnott, Sigrid" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jul 1998 10:23:50 -0500
OSHA has a web site where you could get some information. From what I
understand, dieases are variable by climate and fauna, so an industrial
hygenist from your state's department of health should know what the
health risks are in your particular region and what specific type of
respirators are needed.  Dry dust is the most problematic making
screening the most dangerous activity.

Sigrid Arnott
Historical Archaeologist
Minnesota Historical Society