From:
Midnitebee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 11:55:21 -0400
From: David Eyre <[log in to unmask]>
To: Midnitebee <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, April 14, 1998 3:58 PM
Subject: Re: EAS Conference

On  9 Apr 98 at 14:16, Midnitebee wrote:

> decide to call Seven Springs, you will not get the discounted prices
> unless you mention you are going to the EAS Conference!!.. Herb
> (Midnitebee)

Hi Herb,
   We usually bring our room with us,... a camper. Are you familiar
with the area? If so are you aware of camp sites in the area?
yes..there are campsites at their "Festival Hall"
criteria: go to the "festival hall" and park your RV..go to the front desk
and let them know you are parked at the RV hook-up..they will turn the
electricity on..the cost is $20/day and any additional days will be $15.00
important: this is a first come first serve opportunity!!
hey..what's the matter with me..I didn't tell you folks to go to my web site
for the "additional" hits!!
Herb