Date:
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 16:20:34 -0400
I'm glad that there are so few women who have true milk insufficiency.
Reading the posts reminded me of one of my former LLL moms who
came to her first meeting with a 'failure to thrive baby'.  She used an
SNS for about 18 months with him.  Her second nursed about two
months before she needed the supplementer and her third about
four months before she added a little extra.  Have noticed this
pattern with others who presented in this way, also the ones who
have had breast reduction surgery.  Does anyone know of any
research in this area ?   Just curious.

Ruth Bacon  IBCLC  Ontario

Thanks Coach for the exam tips, any tips for anxiety ?