Date:
Mon, 18 May 1998 20:39:05 -0500
The Kathys have had Lactnet Business Cards made.  They paid for them ,and
now need for us to help with that cost.  We don't want to leave our Lactnet
Mamas with the whole bill, now do we?

Just think of all that this list has done for us all!  And without ANY cost
to us. If a lot of us send just $5 or $10 the cards will be paid for.
Personally, I *know* that my business has become more successful because of
what I have learned from this list.  And, most of all, my gratitude asks me
to send some $$$ to help pay for the cards.

So...won't you join me?

Post to me or to Kathy B for her address so that you can send your "thank
you" contribution toward the cards.

Patricia Gima, IBCLC
Milwaukee

mailto:[log in to unmask]