From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 May 1998 10:04:07 -0700
HI All,
Well, this isn't totally BF related, but it sort of is.  I have a client I
have been unable to get a hold of for a couple of weeks.  She has only a
message phone, and they only speak Spanish.  I know no one here who speaks
Spanish and who could translate a letter, that I want to write to the mom,
for me.  She speaks English (self-taught by watching TV!) but reads NO
English.  When I rented her a pump (for a 25 wk old prem) I was lucky enough
to find some literature for her in Spanish.  But now I am stuck.  Is there
anyone here on Lactnet who would be willing to translate a letter from
English to Spanish for me?  I would be eternally grateful!  reply to
TIA!
Jay
wishing I had learned Spanish in school...