From:
michelle i scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Apr 1998 22:44:10 -0400
One of the peer counselors called me with the question about tanning booths
and BF.  My answer was that provided the exposure is "reasonable" it
probably is fine, since this is like living in a climate where you can
actually get some sun!  Rather than living in New England where we have
only intermittant sun!
        Anybody have any additional comments?    CC the  Email me privately as I
am about to leave for a week in Salt Lake City in a few days and will be
going nomail from Lactnet.   Thanks, Michelle Scott, RD,IBCLC