From:
JeannIBCLC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 May 1998 07:44:41 EDT
Friends,
Monday night's Pedschat will feature Brian Palmer, DDS.  The topic is "Early
Childhood Caries".  Dr. Palmer especially wants to hear from mothers whose
breastfed babies had cavities.  He is designing a survey to help identify the
cause.

The breastfeeding discussion on Pedschat is Monday night, 10pm NY time.
Please join us.  Kay Hoover and I will facilitate the discussion.  We have
been visiting with pedi's and LC's from all over the world, making friends and
sharing some excellent information.

Please join us at:
http://www.pedschat.org/
link to instant chat

You CAN get into pedschat directly from the webpage without downloading
special chat software.  Give it a try.  It's easier than you think.
Jeanne Mitchell
Austin, TX