From:
Ian Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 12:24:15 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: L-Soft list server at University at Albany (1.8c) <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: February 19, 1998 12:03 PM
Subject: Message ("Your message dated Wed, 18 Feb 1998 20:26:53...")

>Your message dated  Wed, 18 Feb 1998 20:26:53 -0500  with subject "Re: New
>Hives" has been submitted to the moderator of the BEE-L list: Aaron Morris

I just got this confirmation message from the listserve.  I also sent the message
from a different email address than the one with which I am registered with BEE-L.
Normally, as we all know, the confirmation says something about our message
being distributed to ### members.  I am just wondering if BEE-L is now moderated,
or does it say that because I used a different email address?

Ian Watson    [log in to unmask]
real estate agent     gardener    baritone
beekeeper---> 10 colonies and counting