From:
John Goodman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 1998 14:05:03 GMT
Can anyone let me know if there is or might be a market for varroacide free
wax. I am looking for bulk outlets which will pay a premium for such wax
which has been produced in an area where it is still not necessary to treat
for varroa. It may be that there are other areas in northwest europe where
this product will command a premium eg Germany.

Many Thanks & Best Wishes,

JOHN GOODMAN

Regional Bee Inspector
(North East of England)
CSL National Bee Unit, UK
Tel/Fax:+44 1833 690561

International Coordinator for the "Apinet"
APINET BEE (Bee Educ & Ext) NEWS
# ( http://web.inter.nl.net/hcc/beenet/ ) #
# WEBSITE+LISTSERVER+DIAL-UP #