HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Richard Veit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 14:13:07 -0500
Ned,

    Sorry about the title, I copied it from an old message of yours which I
had saved.  I am hoping to put together an edited volume of Middle Atlantic
Archaeology on the the Contact and Early Colonial periods in the Delaware
Valley.  Would you be interested in submitting the paper you gave at the ESAF
conference?  Or perhaps a joint paper by you and Cara?

Let me know what you think,

Rich Veit

Richard Veit, Ph.D.
Department of History and Anthropology