From:
"Thomas D. Harker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 15:32:52 -0500
At 04:24 PM 4/8/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Aaron,
>Obviously, you are either doing something or there are strange things going
>on since I did not send NOREVIEW to the listserv.
>What exactly is *No review* of the list? I did send the query and it was not
>too helpful. Also, NOREVIEW does not seem to be on the refcard.
>Bill Truesdell
>Bath, ME
>
>L-Soft list server at University at Albany (1.8c) wrote:
>
>> Wed, 8 Apr 1998 15:40:16
>>
>> Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]> has just altered your subscription
>> options for the  BEE-L list as per the "SET  BEE-L NOREVIEW" command. For
>> more information about subscription options, send a "QUERY BEE-L" command
>> to [log in to unmask]

For those who didn't follow the instructions in that mailing, here are the
results of my options query.  It looks like NOREVIEW will allow us to
change these.

Subscription options for Tom Harker <[log in to unmask]>, list BEE-L:

MAIL           You are sent individual postings as they are received
FULLHDR        Full (normal) mail headers (formerly "FULLBSMTP")
REPRO          You receive a copy of your own postings
NOACK          No acknowledgement of successfully processed postings

Tom - 3 hives in Rockford, IL