From:
Jon Ahrendsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 1998 00:10:59 -0600
Dear BF Friends,
I will lead a 75 minute discussion at the IA-Neb area conference in April
entitled something like:

"So you're a LLL father ! : Surviving, enjoying and perhaps even
participating in your wife's involvement in LLL."

I have some ideas for points to bring up and items to share with the other
men present at this session.  I would like to tap into that vast resource
of BF knowledge in cyberspace and get some ideas, suggestions and hints
from others.  I need to try and keep the info at more of a lay level than
the medical information that I am usually working with.  Please send me
your input via private email.  Thanks for your help.

Jon Ahrendsen MD FAAFP
LLLI Medical Associate
Dad to three BF kids now 11,9, and 6
Clarion, Iowa 50525