Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 18:46:53 -0600
>I am wondering what foods (besides the usual crackers) would help
>pregnant women suffering from nausea.

Susan, one thing that has helped some moms is ginger tea with or without
honey.  Another thing is acupuncture.  Do you have acupuncturists available
there?

How about those wrist bands that people wear for motion sickness?  Someone
told me recently that they helped with the nausea of pregnancy.

I found that whole wheat crackers beside the bed helped with morning
nausea.  Of course, I now know that the B vitamins in the ww crackers were
of help.  You could make sure that the moms are getting plenty of B
vitamins (other than the nausea-inducing vitamin tablets) throughout the day.

Patricia Gima, IBCLC
Milwaukee

mailto:[log in to unmask]