From:
V_DERR_PNP <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 20:03:11 -0800
Dear Lactnetters,
        Thank you all for your kind responses to this mother and her traveling
screamer.  I shared all of your responses with her and it gave her great
comfort to know that there are other babies in this world that react the
same way to car movement.  Mom only takes baby in the car when there is no
other choice and between breastfeeding and all the walking she does with
this baby she is in great shape, so for that she is thankful.  She pretty
much tried all of your suggestions and nothing seemed to work so she is
content to just wait it out and hopes that when she hits that magical
weight and into a bigger car seat things might be  better.  Thanks again, I
knew I could count on you all to make a Mom feel good.
Vivian Derr, NP