Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 10:53:57 EST
Well all, I just couldn't resist this one --

My husband was born with stick straight hair which stayed straight until he
was about 26 when it started to wave (bye bye, I guess).  By the time he was
28 or 29, he had the greatest head of curly hair you would ever want to see.
It is gorgeous -- I'd kill for it.  He's never been pregnant, never nursed,
never weaned.

Jill's was straight until she was about 10 when it developed a bit of a wave;
it is now curly and gorgeous.

Torrey's was curly when she was born, and is now so straight it almost bends
backwards.

Timothy's has always been straight.

Mine was sorta curly -- is now straight.  Only hair related thing to pregnancy
is that with Tim, it turned a dark mouse brown which then encouraged me to go
back to blonde -- which I've been ever since.

My feet, however, grew a half size with each child, and I went up about 1 full
ring size.

Jan -- who would love to be the petite (petite?  At 5-9? Nah, guess not) thing
she was when she was in her 20s.