From:
Henry Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 01:20:23 +0000
I am currently BFing my 3rd child who is almost 5 months.  Does anyone
know what percentage of women gain weight over their predelivery
weight when breastfeeding?  I know I am one of those few women that
gain weight and are heavier when nursing than when I am preganant.
When I stop nursing I lose the weight, but not until then.  How common
is this?  Maybe it will help me through this "fat" time to find out
that I'm not the only one who is bigger now than I was predelivery.
Sandra Lee, M.Ed, ICCE
Kennewick, WA