From:
Paula Zindler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 1997 15:19:55 -0500
I am a pediatric nurse/lactation consultant working in NYC and have been
learning more every day from you guys here on Lactnet.  Thank you. Thank you.
Question:  I have a client w/a 7 mos old, who has been very successful in
increasing her milk supply (returned to work full time and leaves ebm for
baby at home) w/fenugreek and blessed thistle, however, now she finds that
her refrigerated expressed milk spoils (tastes foul) within 48 hours.  She
has tried storing it in milk bags as well as soft plastic bottles.  Any
ideas?
Paula Zindler, BSN RN IBCLC