From:
MosherLin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Dec 1997 20:51:41 EST
I have a request I hope someone out there can help me with,  It's actually for
one of my best friends,  we've been friends for 28 years when we went to LLL
meetings together.  Raised our kids together, went to weddings of each other's
kids, I was there for several of her babies' births' etc.  Anyway, you get it.
Her sister lives in Portugal and she hasn't heard anything from her since
September.  This was just before the huge storms they had there last fall and
she is extremely worried.  They don't have a phone and the only way she knows
to get a message to her is through a store in town, which is quite a walk from
their house, or her husband's family who don't speak English.  They live in
Sagres in the Allgarve district.  Her husband is a fisherman.  Does any one
live near that area or at least know something about the situation there?
Their names are Julie and Jorge Rosado.  I'm nomail right now so if you could
e-mail me privately we would both appreciate any news someone can give us
about the area.

Linda Mosher, LLLL, Kalamazoo, MI